According to the website www.wikihow.com, a perfect couple has the following characteristics:
- Be yourself and accept who your partner is: A good relationship starts with acceptance. Don’t force your partner to be someone else because he or she won’t do it perfectly, therefore causing problems.
- Be giving/sharing: What is yours also belongs to your partner and what belongs to your partner is also yours.
- Don’t stop him/her from doing what makes him/her happy: If your partner is happy hanging out with the guys- let him. But he has to make sure that he is going somewhere safe, be home in time and be responsible.
- I love what you love: In some cases, some couples hate each other’s friends or relatives. But you have to deal with it. Learn to compromise and be accommodating towards each others’ likes and dislikes.
- Yin and Yang: Through all your differences, you can create beautiful things. Like how the sun and moon alternates, together they make a good day. Differences can encourage you to do good together.
- You make my day: Your partner makes your day and should be the one to finish it. Don’t ever go to sleep when you still have problems to sort out because it becomes worse and makes it very difficult to resolve later.
Win Win Win
Enter the Get It Couple of the year competition to win amazing prizes, such as a second honeymoon and much more. Details to be announced later.
We are looking for the couple who most reflects the excitement of a wedding. Photographers are invited to enter as well. They can enter their favourite couples and stand a chance to win an editorial in the Get It Magazine.
Competition starts on 3 June 2013 and ends on 30 April 2014
A finalist will be chosen every month until April next year whereupon the winning couple will be announced in the Bridal edition of the Get It.
How to enter:
- Write an informal essay of no more than 200 words sharing your love story and all about your wedding day.
- Send five photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photos must be in jpeg format.
Rules and regulations:
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for their cash value. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Get It reserves the right to make media and or publications announcements about competition winners.
- The organizers have the right to change or terminate the competition at their discretion.
- Entrants agree that the sponsor’s parties are not responsible or liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions in connection with or resulting from, participation in the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- Entries close April 25, 2014.